Mondays are slow days, but there is always a Quiz Question to puzzle, confuse, entertain.
Geography again. Everybody’s favorite subject. No fair running to Google maps. Just close your eyes and remember what it was like when you last drove through these places. Answer any or all. Highest score wins.
- Do Oklahoma and Colorado share a border?
- Same question—Oklahoma and Missouri?
- Michigan and Wisconsin?
- Iowa and Kansas?
- Minnesota and Nebraska?
- Oklahoma and New Mexico?
- Arkansas and Kentucky?
- Delaware and Pennsylvania?
- New Jersey and Maryland?
- Oregon and Utah?
Post your answers in the comment section below. Then scurry over to Google Maps.
Update and Answer
Helen and Prasad have answered, apparently without resorting to maps. Here are the correct answers:
- Do Oklahoma and Colorado – Yes
- Oklahoma and Missouri – Yes
- Michigan and Wisconsin – Yes
- Iowa and Kansas – No
- Minnesota and Nebraska – No
- Oklahoma and New Mexico – Yes
- Arkansas and Kentucky – No
- Delaware and Pennsylvania – Yes
- New Jersey and Maryland – No
- Oregon and Utah – No