Continuing to snow in D.C.:
My daughter Ivanka has been treated so unfairly by
@Nordstrom. She is a great person — always pushing me to do the right thing! Terrible!
For the first time since Donald Trump was elected Snowflake-in-Chief, he may actually be onto something. His daughter, Ivanka, is truly an asset to his administration and possibly to the country. So, why is Nordstrom dropping her fashion line? For that matter, what can account for others, including Neiman-Marcus, Home Shopping Network, Belk and ShopStyle, dropping all matter of the Trump brand, including Ivanka’s? While you’re at it, now include T. J. Maxx and Marshalls.
For the answer, the Golden Shower need only look as far as his own nose:
- Calling a federal judge a “so-called judge.”
- Whining about not getting a large turnout for his inaugural ceremony.
- Lying about millions of illegal votes cast in the election.
- Imposing an ill-conceived travel ban that harms American business, American citizens, friends of the United States, and does not provide any additional measure of security.
- Threatening to wreck the career of a Texas politician.
- Appointing clearly unqualified candidates for high government office.
Donald Trump, in the process of making a fool of himself and undermining our country, is also dragging down members of his own family. Is there anybody Trump cares about besides himself? I will allow readers to answer that question for themselves.