An odd collection of questions:
- How many ridges around the edge of a dime?
- A jiffy is an actual unit of time. How long is it?
- According to his business card, what was Al Capone’s business?
- What’s the relationship between an almond and a peach?
- Human babies don’t have them when they are born, but develop them after 2 to 6 years. What are they?
- What parts of their bodies do butterflies use to taste?
- What English word ends in “mt?”
- What famous inventor invented the scissors?
- The name of what state consists of a single syllable?
- What is unique about the words “stewardesses” and “lollipop?”
- What is interesting about the words “racecar,” “kayak,” and “level?”
- How many ways are there to make change for a dollar bill?
- Cite four English words that end in “dous.”
- What is interesting about the words “abstemious” and “facetious?”
- What Flintstones character is missing from Flintstones Chewables Vitamins?
- What is interesting about the word “typewriter?”
- Winston Churchill was born in Blenheim Palace in England. In which room?
- Regarding United States currency, which bill lists all 50 states?
Post your answers in the comments section below.