Too many technical Quiz Questions. Take a break and test your knowledge of the classics. Following are a number of spoken lines from movies.
- Name the movie.
- For extra points, name the character who spoke these immortal lines, and for extra, extra points tell us what came next.
As always, post your answers in the comments section below.
- Fasten your seatbelts, it’s going to be a bumpy night!
- I’ll be back.
- Well, I haven’t had any complaints yet.
- Goodness had nothing to do with it, dearie.
- What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.
- I’m as mad as hell, and I’m not going to take this anymore!
- Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?
- Well, I’ve been to one world fair, a picnic, and a rodeo, and that’s the stupidest thing I ever heard come over a set of earphones.
- He tasks me. He tasks me, and I shall have him. I’ll chase him round the Moons of Nibia and round the Antares Maelstrom and round Perdition’s flames before I give him up!
- Where’s the rest of me?
- You know how to whistle, don’t you, Steve?
- We’ll always have Paris.
- It was beauty killed the beast.
- Made it, Ma! Top of the world!
- You’re gonna need a bigger boat.
- I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that.
- I’ve never been anybody’s best time.
- The pellet with the poison’s in the vessel with the pestle; the chalice from the palace has the brew that is true!
- One of these days in your travels, a guy is going to show you a brand-new deck of cards on which the seal is not yet broken. Then this guy is going to offer to bet you that he can make the jack of spades jump out of this brand-new deck of cards and squirt cider in your ear. But, son, do not accept this bet, because as sure as you stand there, you’re going to wind up with an ear full of cider.
- I’m the bombardier, I’m all right.